Skip navigation

You can make a complaint:

  • In person at the Department of Agriculture (181 Lottery Road, Lower Valley, Bodden Town, Grand Cayman)
  • By telephone (345 947-3090)
  • In writing to:
    • Gina McField
    • Department of Agriculture
    • P. O. Box 459
    • Grand Cayman KY1-1106
    • Cayman Islands
  • By email:

When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:

  • What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio/Ministry/Department you are complaining about.
  • If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
  • Any expectations you may have had of the Department of Agriculture's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff of the Department of Agriculture may have said.
  • Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
  • Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.

Last Updated: 2015-01-07

Last Updated 2021-01-05